Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Art and Coffee... does it mix well?!?

Coffee, here I come. I wasn't always a fan of coffee until late college years and I haven't looked back since. More or less, I'm a espresso drinker, but on occasion I do have a cup of coffee. It usually has to be a dark roast or something near it. So for now, I'm down at a local coffee shop called BoJava Coffee Bistro. I don't care Starbucks much any more, but I still drink there if that is the only coffee shop around. We have a coffee shop at work, Joe Mugg's, but ever since I had a drink at BoJava, I'm hooked. Not that anyone reading this is in the same area as me, but if you are, come down and try it. Even if not, try going around town and support your local coffee shop. Starbucks may be good from time to time, but local coffee is so much better. We have maybe one other coffee shop in town.

Here shortly, I should have some art pieces up for commenting. Until then, I'm going to enjoy my coffee and draw... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment