Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Night, Another High

I'm back folks. Don't worry, pictures are on the way.

For the past few months, I've been contemplating on what to do with this site. Keep it or get rid of it. So in the end I decided to keep it, or at least for the time being. I hardly know what to say on this site anyways. But here goes nothing right?

I've been figuring out what to do with my creativity. Art has always been a big part of my life, so I figured since I'm an "Artist", might as well do something with it. Hard to really say what style or type I follow, but I usually just do it and let people figure it out for themselves. Hope this is making sense, cause its taking me far to long (more like an HOUR) to come up with something to say.

The following image is an original idea I had for the header for the site. After completion, or what I thought it was, it was to big. After consideration of the "idea", I just cropped the center and BOOM! It works. Hope you enjoy. Please comment you feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment